Covid-19 Update: 14th March 2020

Following further consultation with the committee and the coaches, the decision has been taken

to close Cork Boat Club until further notice.

There will be no training of any sort taking place at the club during this period.

Best Regards and keep safe.

Kieran O’Sullivan

Club Chairman