We are holding an open day in the club on Saturday September 1st at 11am where you will get to meet the Captain and coaches and also get a tour of the facilities. Why not drop in and check it out. We will be there to answer any of your questions.
- When done properly, rowing uses about 85% of the muscles in your body. In one workout you have effectively worked you upper and lower body as well as your core.
- Rowing provides resistance training which builds stronger bones and muscles.
- Rowing challenges your aerobic and anaerobic systems for a well-rounded cardio workout.
- This low impact exercise makes it a great choice for people with joint issues.
- You can burn up to 800 calories per hour (maybe more) making it a great workout for weight loss and fat burning.
- Rowing is a full-body, multi-joint workout that can help increase your flexibility and mobility.
- A rowing workout is adjustable making it great for all fitness levels.