Please ensure you check out the Parent Information booklet on the website. It gives information on the following topics:
– Who’s on the Committee
– Names of the coaching staff
– THE CBC Social diary (it’s not all about Rowing…)
– How you can help the club
– How to securely pay your membership online (which is due now!)
– Training schedule, injury prevention and diet
– What to pack for an event – Head or Regatta
– Where to get club gear and
– The Rowing Ireland 2014-2015 Event Calendar
The information pack is available >>> H E R E <<<
We have just launched a new secure online payment process for club memberships and private scull storage fees.
We encourage all parents and members to register for 2014/15 membership as soon as possible as memberships are now due. We want to have all membership payments up to date by the end of September so your kind attention is requested to have this expedited as quickly as possible. The club has many imminent projects and undertakings which require funds which are drawn from the annual memberships. Your help in this matter would be appreciated.
We are having a special raffle for Cork Boat Club gear for the first twenty memberships received this week!
Just click on the “Membership Portal” link on the left hand side of the home page. You will be directed to a secure encrypted online payment system.